Senior iOS App Developer (remote)
Arise is one of the most popular weight loss apps in the German-speaking world and is rapidly growing across the globe. Join our team and be part of the mission: We want to improve the world and help as many people as possible to feel better and healthier. More than 500.000 kilos have been lost by our users already and that number is increasing daily.
You will work in a young and dynamic team, which is growing along with our company's success story as well as your career opportunities. You will be able to show your coding skills on millions of devices and be still enjoying the freedom of working remotely according to your self-determined and flexible schedule. Follow the latest trends working with up to date hardware and technologies.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer who has a passion for coding and wants to deliver the best possible product to our customers. You will be responsible for the whole iOS Projekt from a to z:
- Developing and testing our Arise iOS App
- Implementing new features for the application
- Working with our designer to fine tune usability of the application
- Leading our Android development team in the future
- Good knowledge of Swift & Storyboards
- Experience with CocoaPods and Fastlane
- Strong knowledge of Apple design principles, patterns and best practices
- Very well documented code
- Experience with Unit Tests
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of iOS development experience
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Fluent proficiency in English
- A challenging and demanding job with creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Close collaboration with founders and management
- Exciting tasks with a high personal responsibility
- Develop with the newest hardware and technologies
- Flexible work schedule in home office (full-time)
Get in touch!
Please send us your application including your resume and history of developed iOS apps along with your salary expectations. Code examples & github repositories are appreciated.