Mobile Performance Marketing & Paid Acquisition Specialist (remote)
Join our team and be part of the mission: We want to improve the world and help as many people as possible to feel better and healthier. Arise is one of the most popular weight loss apps in the German-speaking world and is rapidly growing across the globe. With you at our side Arise will become even more successful.
You will work in a young and dynamic team, which is growing along with our company's success story as well as your career opportunities. The Arise app is currently exclusive to iOS and has a highly functional build available in 10 different languages and with several million downloads and tens of thousands of daily users. You will be able to show and deepen your marketing skills while enjoying the freedom of working remotely according to your self-determined and flexible schedule.
- Strategic and creative development of paid acquisition and performance-enhancing campaigns for our online marketing, with a focus on SearchAds and FBAds
- Optimization of CLV and CPA through segmentation of users in the paid acquisition channels
- Analysis of all relevant key figures to derive specific measures and recommendations for improvements.
- Contributing to our success through a comprehensive approach by optimizing costs, revenues and ROI
- You are flexible, committed, independent and determined
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Performance Marketing and Paid Acquisition (SearchAds knowledge is a plus)
- You have already gained experience with Facebook Video Ads
- You have a fluent proficiency in English (German is an advantage)
- A challenging and demanding job with creative freedom
- A team deeply interested in data-driven business development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Close Collaboration with founders and management
- Exciting tasks with a high personal responsibility
- Flexible work schedule in home office (part or full-time)
Get in touch!
Don't send us a cover letter; check out Arise and send us a list of the 3 smartest and the 3 dumbest paid acquisition channels we could go for and why. Please also include your CV and salary expectations.