UI/UX Mobile App Designer (remote)
Do you often think “Just a small change would make this so much easier”, when you look at current app designs? We want to hear from you! Arise is one of the most popular weight loss apps in the German-speaking world and is rapidly growing across the globe. The Arise app is currently available in 10 different languages (and growing) and has several million downloads. With you at our side Arise will become even more successful. Join our team and help us create the prettiest calorie counter on the market.
- Create layer styles and text styles
- Define and communicate our naming convention
- Create symbols and libraries
- Create a design system
- Structure and order our sketch file
- Continuously improve our UX
- Revise and improve the current design of Arise
- Support the general presentation of the company with stunning visuals
- Build designs for new features of Arise
- You have a “customer first” attitude
- You are detail oriented, critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Professional experience in mobile application design for iOS and interface design
- Using Sketch in combination with the Abstract versioning tool is a must
- Creating design in Sketch working with symbols
- Experiences with animations are an advantage
- Enthusiasm for current trends, user experience, interaction design and software development
- Sometimes you think you can even quote the Apple design guidelines
- You can identify with minimalistic and functional design
- You are able to estimate the technical workload of design decisions
- Structured and autonomous work-style, creativity, flexibility and the ability to deliver quickly when it's necessary
- You have experience working with smaller teams, especially in a remote setting
- A challenging and demanding job with creative freedom
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Close collaboration with the CEO
- Exciting tasks with a high personal responsibility
- Work from wherever you want! Permanent remote position (part-time)
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation, and time off
Get in touch!
Instead of a regular cover letter; send us two examples of mobile apps you've previously designed yourself or you've been highly involved in the design process. Please also include your CV and salary expectations. Feel free to apply in German or English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
***Please note: Applications that only contain a CV, without your work examples in an additional cover letter, won't be considered.